Start Media Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
media dictionary - journalism encyclopedia  
Full text search :        
   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #   



a bump or wrinkle on the edge of a sheet of paper caused by damp â–  verb to bulge and wrinkle The paper has cockled and will have to be dried.




Bookmark this page:


<< former term
next term >>


Other Terms : debit balance | offset lithography | roman à clef
Home |  Add new article  |  Your List |  Tools |  Become an Editor |  Tell a Friend |  Links |  Awards |  Testimonials |  Press |  News |  About
Copyright ©2009 All rights reserved.  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Contact Us