Start Media Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
media dictionary - journalism encyclopedia  
Full text search :        
   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #   



a series of pairs of rollers through which paper is passed to give it a smooth finish â–  verb to pass paper through rollers so that it has a shiny finish The book is printed on calendered paper.




Bookmark this page:


<< former term
next term >>
calendar year
calender stack


Other Terms : double-coated paper | interlinear spacing | free competition
Home |  Add new article  |  Your List |  Tools |  Become an Editor |  Tell a Friend |  Links |  Awards |  Testimonials |  Press |  News |  About
Copyright ©2009 All rights reserved.  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Contact Us