Start Media Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
media dictionary - journalism encyclopedia  
Full text search :        
   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #   



relating to film or text which reads from right to left when viewed from the emulsion side, so that when printed it will be the right way round. Also called flopped, reverse-reading  



Bookmark this page:


<< former term
next term >>
wrong font
wrong-reading film


Other Terms : working | slush pulp | metric
Home |  Add new article  |  Your List |  Tools |  Become an Editor |  Tell a Friend |  Links |  Awards |  Testimonials |  Press |  News |  About
Copyright ©2009 All rights reserved.  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Contact Us