Start Media Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
media dictionary - journalism encyclopedia  
Full text search :        
   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #   



not straight or with an uneven edge

COMMENT: Ragged right setting is quite often used, and in narrow measures makes the setting more even, with no wide gaps between characters or words. It is often used in newspapers and magazines which are set in narrow columns. Ragged left setting is not common.



Bookmark this page:


<< former term
next term >>
rag pulp
ragged left


Other Terms : grey scale | National Library of Canada | programmed learning
Home |  Add new article  |  Your List |  Tools |  Become an Editor |  Tell a Friend |  Links |  Awards |  Testimonials |  Press |  News |  About
Copyright ©2009 All rights reserved.  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Contact Us