Start Media Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
media dictionary - journalism encyclopedia  
Full text search :        
   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #   



Americanization noun changing the spelling and style of a book written in English from British to American English (NOTE: The reverse process is Briticisation.)  



Bookmark this page:


<< former term
next term >>
American Standard Code for Information Interchange


Other Terms : heatsealed | crime list | floating accent
Home |  Add new article  |  Your List |  Tools |  Become an Editor |  Tell a Friend |  Links |  Awards |  Testimonials |  Press |  News |  About
Copyright ©2009 All rights reserved.  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |  Contact Us